Kinilife Swimwear is made with high quality fabrics; however a little extra love is necessary to keep your bikinis in tiptop shape, please follow our care instructions:
- Hand wash in cold water or machine wash in a delicates laundry bag on gentle cycle, cold water.
- Please use a gentle soap or mild detergent.
- Lay flat to dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not twist or wring.
- To keep your kini’s fabric buttery soft and smooth, please avoid lounging on rough surfaces or sporting accessories that may snag fabric.
- High amounts of chlorine can damage your kini, make sure to wash or rinse immediately after use.
- Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanners can stain or damage your kini. To extend the life of your Kinilife Swimwear, we recommend rinsing immediately after use.